Hardwood Floor Sanding, Refinishing & Restoration
Beers Flooring is a local owned and operated company that specializes in hardwood sanding, refinishing and restoration. For close to 25 years, Beers Flooring has refurbished hardwood floors throughout Anne Arundel County and the surrounding areas. From Beers Flooring you can expect:
* Superior workmanship - Only experienced craftsmen employed by Beers Flooring will work on your floors, Beers does not hire 3rd party subcontractors for flooring work. With Beers, your hardwood-refinishing project is in the hands of expert flooring professionals with years of sanding and refinishing experience.
* Top Quality Service – From your initial in-home consultation through your entire refinishing project, Beers Flooring goes the extra mile to ensure that you’re completely satisfied. Additionally, Beers Flooring staff will always treat your home with the utmost care.
* Trust - Beers Flooring is certified, licensed and insured. Beers is certified by the NWFA (National Wood Floors Association), is MHIC licensed and carries additional insurance for your peace of mind.
* Versatility - From crafting custom color stains to restoring all species of wood, Beers’ refinishing professionals have the knowledge and experience to bring the luster and beauty back to your hardwood floors.
Beers Flooring uses the latest dustless containment technologies as well as high quality refinishing products and works with you to determine the best schedule to do your project. Additionally, Beers will have your furniture back in place within 48 hours of the final refinish coat. Beers Flooring offers several types of hardwood refinishing services including Buff & Coat, all over sanding, staining & sealing and floor restoration
Buff & Coat
A quick “Buff & Coat” procedure may be a solution for your home or business if you have a high traffic area where:
* Scuff marks are visible
* Light scratches mark the surface
* The finish has worn away or has a dull appearance
A Buff & Coat is a light sanding and refinishing procedure that can be applied to most hardwood and cork flooring. The Buff & Coat cleans and removes the top layer of finish and removes light surface scratches. A new layer of finish is then applied to the floor. Buff & Coat refinishing can take as little as one day to complete and return your floors to their original luster.
Sanding & Refinishing
Sanding & Refinishing your floors is ideal when your home or business has hardwood or engineered flooring where:
* There are deep scratches and gouges
* There are visible stains from water or pets
* You want to remove old paint from floorboards
* You want to change stain color of the flooring
Hardwood floor restoration is required when:
* There are rotted or deteriorated floorboards.
* There are buckled or warped floorboards.
* You would like to remove wall-to-wall carpet to reveal hardwood floors underneath.
Beers Flooring expert technicians will evaluate and professionally repair damage to your existing hardwood floors. Methods used include spot repairs, treating, sanding & refinishing, or resurfacing to make your floors look like new.
See examples of our hardwood sanding & refinishing work on "our work" pages or view examples: Annapolis Sanding & Refinishing Red Oak Floors
Schedule a free in-home consultation with Beers Flooring today. Call us at (410) 897-0626 to discuss your Hardwood refinishing or restoration project.